February 13, 2008

Mango Tree Frames

These frames are my absolute favorite! They are made by one of my sister's friends, Stephanie Blackiston. You can check out the real site by clicking on the title, or by simply going to mangotreeframes.com.

Here's a little of what makes these frames so fabulous:

1. They are handmade by Stephanie herself!
2. They are very reasonably priced!
3. They have that distressed chic kind of look.
4. They are COMPLETELY customizable.
5. These are excellent for wedding, child, baby, or senior. They can be elegant, cutsie, chic, rugged...just about any style!

Here are just a few examples I stole off her website. *Remember, the possibilities are endless*!

This image is by my sister, Diana Simpson. The frame is of course by Stephanie:

Photobucket

This photo inside the frame is mine! That's my little Zoe:)

Photobucket

A few possibilities (I'll get some high res images later):

Photobucket

Different types of trim:

Photobucket

All the pretty colors:

Photobucket

No comments: